Great Tokyo Malls!

It is!...I have never been to malls in my country Philippines like what this place got! But I'm not discriminating my place its just that Tokyo malls is really cool!...It is well organized and everything is in order from the tip to the toe of the building!...sigh... I think Philippines has also got an edge from the place where I am now and I guess, it was the tourist spots that could only be seen in the Philippines and more thing the HOSPITALITY of all Filipinos that even wherever we are in the globe Filipinos were known to be hospitable.

I have here a pictures taken in one of the newly built Mall here in Tokyo named OLINAS MALL. Here it is...



Behind my back is the New OLINAS MALL...



inside view of OLINAS MALL.



As i happened to saw this store at Olinas Mall, I did really smile since, Boo is what I use to call to my girlfriend!...c",)

This newly built Mall is really amazing!...Once you been their you'll not really regret though all the things located in this place is quite expensive. But this place was really great!...

That's all for now guys...Have a pleasant day everyone!...c",)

Comments (0)