Phantom of the Opera...

Have you seen the Phantom of the Opera movie? nor just the theater play of this story? I guess, you really have to watch it 'cause this is really amazing! I've seen both the movie and theater play of this story and I never thought that I'll gonna love it which prompts me to watch it over and over. To give an overview of the said movie nor the theater play, Phantom of the Opera is the catacombs of Paris in the year 1877 where a man lives a dire and mysterious existence as a phantom. This powerful and mystic creature hides his deformed face behind a mask. He only reveals his real character to the beautiful, young opera singer Christine whom he passionately loves. With the support of the phantom Christine becomes the prima donna of the Paris opera, but his passionate devotion forces the young woman to make a fatal decision.

Eventually, this opera is played by a lot of theater Directors already due to its best story and passionate love drama scenarios that really captures the attention of the viewers. This play is remake by Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber to his most classical piece at Her Majesty's Theatre in London West End. So, guys reserve your Tickets now with the best set available and have a chance to witness the classical theater show of Phantom of the Opera.

Comment (1)

Anonymous

12:49 AM

You're post just really made me want to get some tickets! I've seen the Phantom movie and have also been to the show. It's such an amazing production! I love it! Thanks for the great blog!