Great Love Quotations...

Oh!...Its great to hear about this love quotations...In fact, I just get this in one of the popular authors here in the net. I just simply like the message of there quotations... It really inspires me when I used to hear or read something poetry like this... It made me feel that i was surrounded by love of those people who care about me. And I guess, the authors of this quotations is just simply inspired to elaborate what they feel to the art of poetry. Amazing!..c",) Here are my top 3 Love Quotations that I like best...

1. "They do not love that do not show their love. The course of true love never did run smooth.
Love is a familiar. Love is a devil. There is no evil angel but Love."
-William Shakespeare-

2. "I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.
-Alfred Tennyson-

3. "Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source.
It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings."
-Anais Nin-

Isn't it great to listen to those messages? I guess, the best thing about life to be happy and inspired is to let hose people know that you love and care for them 'cause it is were we see the true essence of loving...Have a blessed day everyone!...c",)

Comments (0)