WS: Gateway to Happines...

Yikes! Another week had passed and July is over now! Welcome August!... Have you guys enjoyed your week? Well, hope you do! Before I proceed to my entry this week let me wish you all a blessed life ahead. May you have a great adventure as you travel along your journey. Always bare in mind that is like a game! Sometimes we win, sometimes we loss. But of course, being the losser is not the hindrance to pursue our goals and aspirations. It keeps telling us to fight and be the best that we can. Here is my entry for this week...


This was taken at Timoga swimming pool in our native town Iligan City, Philippines... I don't have much this weekend so I decided to look on archives what I can show up to you and this is what I feel share... Its actually taken last month during our vacation. The two little angles that you can spot in the picture is my Little Sis and Little handsome Nephew... The photo is pretty nice right? That's it! Have a great day everyone!...c",)



Comments (3)

Carver

12:07 AM

That's a good family shot in the water.

Anonymous

2:33 PM

I've been to Timoga years ago, nalingaw kaayo ko didto bah:)seems there are some improvements as can be seen in the pics u took:)

Such pleasant moments and memories are necessary for each of us because they help us to receive those forces which later accompany us throughout life.