" Far away living..."

Here I am again...This is my first post in this account basically I was not able to recover my past blog account...So, I have no choice but to make another one and this is it!....and guess what? I'm so excited to write away all my finished day activities....Well anyway, obviously I spend my whole day activity with my Little Cute Nephew and Alluring Sister...[lol]...just right this afternoon at 4 o'clock we went to G.Mall to buy for some of the school supplies that my nephew wants...

Honestly, I got a little bord right staying here in my sister's house...But I have nothing to do but to sacrifice a little bet more since , I am looking for a job right here. What else more I can say? Well, I really missed my life staying in my parents house where I grew up and have build up my dreams and aspirations...I really missed my girlfriend "BAMBIE"...I missed my friends...And all other things that concern about my native town "ILIGAN CITY, PHILLIPPINES"...Maybe I think this was really part of life. If we already got finished our schooling we really have to find our destiny. A destiny that fulfills our dreams and a dream that bears all things..Know what, I have learned that living alone even if your still in your sister, brother, relatives or friends house is still a struggle. You must have to please them not because they are the one who feeds you nor support your needs but because they are the one who takes care of you and gives you words of encouragement that somehow as you go along in your journey to life you can really find the success that you really want.

Because of that, I really thank God for giving me a LOVING, UNDERSTANDING, CARING, & EVER SUPPORTIVE Sister & Brother-in Law...Know why?...It's because even if I know that they're already tired of helping my parents to survive in everyday understakings they're still willing to help them..Even me...And I just do hope that no matter what happen they're still willing to help us...Thank's God...

Oh! I almost forgot...just want to extend my best regards to my EVER CUTE BOO "BAMBIE"...Honey, thanks for being such a very supportive girlfriend 'cause even if were too far from each other you did'nt even forgot me...And just want to say "I'm sorry for all the bad things I did"...Thanks for the unconditional love you've given me....I just pray that no matter what and no matter where I am or maybe, God will find a way to connect us...ILOVEYOU BOO....

Comments (0)