I Been to 45th Floor in Shinjoko,Tokyo!

Yes! That is true!...I never dream that once in my life I could stand the Tokyo's tallest building the Metropolitan Government Building which I eventually count the floor before I arrive to the 45th floor. It was really amazing! Seeing Tokyo at the top with all those tall buildings aside from were I am standing is really great!...It made me ask how did the Japanese people built this tallest building? I guess Japanese people is just too smart to think. Here are some photos Taken by my Sis as I pose to get some history to Tokyo's Tallest building.


Behind my Back is the Metropolitan Government Building...


at the ground floor of the Metropolitan Building after we been to the top.


at the 45th floor of Metropolitan Government Building...Behind my back is the other tallest buildings in Tokyo.

That was it!...So what could you say about it guys?...Is it cool to be here in Tokyo, Japan?...I guess, it really is!...So, if you wish to be here have a good luck on your journey...c",)

Comments (0)