One of My Favorite Filipino Dish...

I've got one recipe here that I really love most. It is a Filipino cuisine called "Pork Adobo". Even if how eager I am to taste the dishes of Japanese people still my tongue is craving for this. Maybe I guess, it is one of the dish I use to grow up with since when I was young or maybe its just that I miss it since I was here in a place were dishes are just being half cooked or whatever...c",) Here is the recipe of it. You can cook one by your own by just following the procedures right here if you wanna taste the undying sweetness and crispiness of it!...

Pork Adobo

Ingredients
2
lbs Pork butt or shoulder
2.1/4
cups Water
1/2
cup Soy sauce
1/2
cup Distilled white vinegar
4
cloves Crushed garlic
1/2
tsp Pepper
1/4
cup Sugar

Preparation
Dice your pork butt or shoulder into small cubes, mix in other ingredients in a large saucepan and bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer for 60 minutes, or until pork is tender.

Serve with rice and Adobo sauce.

Servings:
4




That was it!...Enjoy your Pork Adobo!....Have a happy meal...c",)

Comments (0)