As Soldier Went Home..

That was the title of the poem I feature for my blog this day!...Have a read on it guys... The poem is really amazing!.. I love the composition of the poem. In fact, it was just all about the survival of love... I just adopt this poem in from here in the net 'cause I've found it really interesting to share it with you!... Here it is!..

"A Soldier Went Home"
by Fr0g PrincE

Staring at the river of my vanishing reflection,
The star's countless wishes, my innocence
Fellowed by the shadows of our invincible questions,
The bleeding lips of rewarding disobedience.

Beholdst thy beauty, bringing the clouds down into my knees,
My whole world shakes as you stare at my eyes tenderly.
Your path at this destiny as we sail across the seas,
Bloodline of parliament, my heart aches easily.

Will we never forget, cloudy nights of flower's sadness.
I search so much love, only "Maiden" of my rhymes.
I raise my sword and become a Saviour to my princess,
As little cupids fly away on valentines.

Into thy hands I drop a tear, 'til my war sets over.
Your scent unto my veins warms my heart much deeper.
Go back to fairytale, the sky was blue, I was with her.
The merry-go-round watch our enemies suffer.

Like soldiers on carnival, the spinning wheel of horses,
From thy throne, the return of my Mortal Venus.
So lovely, so kind, I'm deeply in love with your forces.
I'm yours this day on, be worthed my most precious.

Arrows in my heart gave me peace, ground filled with purple haze.
Back in your arms I lay, my love of all these days.
Now we meet again eternally back in place.
The war was no more, all of me beside you stay always.

This is one of the best poems I have ever read so far here in the net aside from those existing love poems. Read between the lines guys!...Have a happy reading and be inspired by this!...c",)


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Comments (0)