Attraction and Amusement at Iligan City, Philippines

Iligan City is my native town. A place where I grow up and have build up my dreams and aspirations. Iligan City is just a small town somewhere in the south of Philippines which is specifically located at Mindanao Region since, Philippines is sub-divided into 3 regions which is the Luzon , Visayas and eventually Mindanao Region. Its is where Iligan City is located. Iligan city is best know as " City of Majestic Water Falls" because of several falls that could be seen in this place. Like Maria Christina Falls, Tinago Falls, Mimbalot Falls, Hindang Falls, and a lot more else. Aside from having a famous falls that are regularly visited by foreigners Iligan City has a well-known pools which is regularly visited by Iliganons and some other visitors from the neighboring city of Cagayan de Oro, Davao, Ozamiz, Tangub and even tourist from other countries. Iligan City is best known because of the high quality tourism they offer to all the visitors of the City. I got a picture here taken by my Sis Yen (just click in her name to arrive in her site)...





"Timoga Spring Pool"

This were just one of the famous pools in Iligan City. So, if you wish to be here just leave me a message and I'll provide you anything you wanted to know about this place. I'm pretty sure if you'll choose to be at this place you'll really enjoy and you'll gonna have fun all the day!...c",)

Comments (0)