Be Inspired: Love Poetry...

I don't really know exactly what's with the poems that I love to read and be get inspired to it. The only thing I know is that I love to read poetry but I'm not really a poetic person though I do already make several poems already. Maybe I guess, I just like the messages of the poems or should I say I like the blending of the words and rhymes. Here is the poem I read today... I just adopt this poem here in the net in one of the poetry website. It is entitled.....

"Love is patient with a life"
By: Nicolas Gordon

Love is patient with a life
That brings its share of pain.
We know sometime there is an end
To the most stubborn rain.

We know the sun comes out again
On a world that's fresh and new,
And all the gifts we freely give
Somewhere, sometime accrue.

We know sometimes we have to wait
For life to come around,
And sometimes that it won't, but still
There's some good to be found.

And even when things happen that
Your soul can hardly bear,
Know that I'll be next to you;
My love is always there.

So, hope your also inspired by this poem. Remember, Life is sometimes like a poem which goes with the words and rhymes...Hope you guys enjoy reading this poem. Have a great day everyone!...c",)


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Comments (0)