Beef Steak Special...

Yes, this recipe…called BEEF STEAK…My Sis found it in one of her favorite site the PinoyCook.net. I just can’t imagen that I cook it by myself…But one thing worst about it is I wasn’t able to made it perfectly cook…The taste is bad which really contradict in the picture itself..look….Isn’t it bad? I guess, the picture shows that it taste good but what an irony…The taste is really bad ’cause I wasn’t able to cook it perfectly…maybe better luck next time…:)
Here is the recipe…

Ingredients :

1/2 kilo of beef (round, sirloin or tenderloin), sliced 1/4-inch thick
4 tbsp. of kalamansi (native lemon) juice
1/4 c. of dark soy sauce
freshly-ground pepper
1 tsp. of minced garlic
2 large onions, cut into rings
2 tbsp. of cooking oil

Cooking procedure :

In a glass mixing bowl, mix kalamansi or lemon juice and soy sauce. Add beef, garlic and ground pepper. Mix well. Let sit in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.

Heat a heavy skillet. Add oil. Lightly fry the onion rings. Remove from skillet and drain on paper towels. Keep warm.

Reheat oil until smoking. Pan-fry the beef slices in batches, removing them as they brown. When all the beef has been cooked, pour the marinade into the skillet and boil for 1 minute

Arrange beef slices on a plate. Place the onion rings on top. Pour the sauce over the onions and beef. Serve at once.

Comments (0)