BLOGGERWAVE really sucks!...

After two months of waiting their payment for my approved post still they haven't paid me yet! And what's the worst thing about it is that, they already approved my two(2) blogs and 4 post. But then here it comes, just recently when I logged-in to my account and click directly to my profile section to see if they already sent me their payment and guess what I noticed? They just removed my earnings without any prior notification why? and when i also click to the posting section, I haven't found any active post of mine which in fact, my postings for them are still in the permanent URL of my two blogs. And the other worst thing is they let me submit my blogs again for their approval. What the hell is going on!...When I'm trying to contact them in their contact button to ask why? I could not definitely contact them I guess, their might be a problem in their site. Bloggerwave really sucks!...They just don't know how much effort I do to spread the news that they are one of the best paid blogging company but they definitely disappoint a lot of bloggers. Pardon me if I say something bad for them but I guess, I have the freedom to speak my mind and besides it was the truth and nothing but the truth!...


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Comments (0)