Car Donations...

Ever since when I was still a child I always wanted to have a car someday. My parents nor my bro and sis didn't know about it 'cause I'm a type of person who just speak if you happened to approach me first though in fact I'm really friendly of course! And one more dream way back when I was still a child I've dream that someday I will visit the country of United States specifically, Los Angeles and New York. I don't know what basically my reason is but I one thing I know is that I just want to explore and experience the life of American people and drove my own car.:) Isn't it cool to have your own car? I guess, its pretty nice.

Well anyway, as I browse through the world wide web to look for some stuff there is one site who caught up my attention to go over their site which state that " Los Angeles Car Donation Charity". It made me think what was all about? So, as I look through their site I happened to find out that Charity Car Donations in LA is just one of the their way to help those poor people who seek for help. And I guess, its one of the most aspiring charity I have known ever!...Its pretty nice to think that there are still people in this present age who love to help. One more thing, I guess, if given a chance to be at this country soon and if I do have an enough money I will also donate my car in Los Angeles 'cause helping people is pretty cool. Its like your just giving back what you got more!..

Comment (1)

annajoe

8:02 AM

A great place to donate car to is Cars4Charities Car Donation Center. www.cars4charities.org