I love this Music...

Yeah!..Its one of the best songs that we share with my girl... Its not just about the rhythm of the song but its all about the lyrics though its quite too old already.. In fact, I heartily dedicate this one for her though were quite so far but I guess, distance is not the hindrance to stop our relationship...I just simply love her no matter what...Here have a listen in it...

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU



If I should stay
I would only be in your way
So I'll go, but I know
I'll think of you every step of the way

Chorus:

I will always love you
I will always love you

Bitter sweet memories
That is all I'm taking with me
So goodbye, please don't cry
We both know I'm not what you need

Chorus

I hope life treats you kind
And I hope you have all you dreamed of
And I wish you joy and happiness
But above all this I wish you love

Hope you guys will love this song too...Have a great day!...c",)

Comments (0)