I've Been to Tokyo Dome..

Yes! it is! I been there yesterday with my Sis, Brod-In-Law and Little Nephew. In fact, I been there already last month but the reason why we came back is I wanna ride a "Thunder Dolphin" which commonly known as "Roller Coaster"....I really did a ride though I'm just the only one among of my Sis and Brod-In-Law but together with other people of course who wanna have fun on riding with Thunder Dolphin. I could never exactly explain what do I feel that very moment to have a ride on it!..It is one of the most exciting, dangerous, and unexplainable experience I have ever been in my life. Imagen, you are trying to cheat death in just a couple of minutes...Though you do have a flexible and very tight safety belt still you could not hide fear for yourself if you happened to see those bars. Other than that, you must really have to put the belt on your waist 'cause if not the management will not allow you to ride on and besides putting belt is really a must if you wish to have a ride on it 'cause as you can see Thunder Dolphin is like Roller Coaster.

Furthermore, to conquer my fear as I ride to a Roller Coaster is one great victory I've ever done. Though its quite dangerous and which is not really advisable for those people who are high bloods, people who are not felling well to have a ride on it, and children below 12 years old. But if you are the kind of person who look for fun, excitement, and adventure then it would be great for you. I'm pretty sure you'll gonna have fun and you'll enjoy your ride.


Here are some pictures of TOKYO DOME during night time...



Isn't that a great idea to have a ride on a Thunder Dolphin?...Better reflect on your selves if you can do it to the top. But if you do then , have a good luck and enjoy your ride!...Happy riding!...c",)

Comment (1)

Anonymous

1:43 AM

darn...i really miss japan.....nakakainggit....