Japan Update!

Just yesterday we have been to some part of Chiba's Community which is still part of Japan to roam around together with my Sis, Nephew, & Brod-In-Law. In fact, it was not really our plan to be at that place since were planning to be at COSTCO. I don't know really what COSTCO is! But my Sis told me that it is originally came from United States which eventually they do have a Branch Company here in Japan. Though I don't know what was really COSTCO is I just perceive that its something like a nature place which is basically one of the tourist spots usually visited by foreigners. Here are some pics I got for a place souvenir....



Somewhere at Chiba, Japan...



Behind my back are their tall buildings...Isn't it great?! I guess, it is!...:)

So, that was it!...Its really nice to be here...And see all this stuff behind mt back...:) Have a great day everyone!...c",)

Comments (0)