Life of a Teenage Mom...

Yeah!...What does really the life of a teenage Mom?... I got a lot of friends who got married or should I say get pregnant at a very early age. In fact, a lot of them are still teenagers which is supposed to be they are still enjoying their life as a teenagers. Well, I could not just judge them through my words and what I see! And I guess, I don't have any authority to do that!. May only concern is How they live being a teenage Mom? Do they need to be a full time Mom and certainly stop schooling? Well, I guess, its beyond my control already. Its there choice not mine... I was just really concern 'bout them.

Furthermore, life of a teenage Mom is quite challenging I guess! Though I don't really know what do they feel but I'm pretty sure that having an angel is enough for them to stay and continue the battle of life. A life which is critical than before! A life that in every single step their angles is behind them and a life that bares all things! Have a good luck and God Bless on you guys!...My prayers are in yours!....c",)


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Comments (0)