Motorcycle Parts and Accesories

My Dad is one of the great fan of motorcycles even before when I was still a child. As I remember, when I was at grade six, He got a rider motorcycle that was stolen at our backyard during dawn time. In fact, I was the one who noticed that his motorcycle is lost. I just thought then that it might be borrowed by his friend but when I use to ask him where is his motorcycle? He just simply replied me that its their at our backyard. So, I told him are you sure Dad? Still he just replied me without any second thoughts at all why am I asking those questions. But since, at this moment that he doesn't know what happened I told him that theres no motorcycle at out backyard! Because of what I said, He really jump out from our inside terrace to go out to look if I am telling him the truth and now it was confirmed that his motorcycle was stolen he reported it directly to the police. In fact, he filed a case but know what, until now his motorcycle was not recovered yet. Too bad! Though he already knew that his friend is the suspect of stealing his motorcycle and besides his friend just disappeared without telling my Dad.

Eventually, he got a new motorcycle model right now! Reason that I could really say that he really love motorcycles. In fact, maybe someday if I already got enough money I will buy him one. But as of now, I was still looking for a great motorcycle model just here in the net. In fact, I came to know that Harley Davidson parts and accessories is a manufacturer of motorcycles based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Though its quite far from our place I absolutely consider there company as one of the great manufacturer for motorcycles. Asking why? Simply because they got all the HD parts that you need if theres something wrong with your motorcycles HD. Aside from that, they also give a Discount Harley Parts if you will purchases at them and besides you don't have to worry 'cause Harley-Davidson motorcycles are distinctive in design and attract a loyal following for their history and designs. Isn't that amazing to know? I guess, it was so cool! My Dad will gonna love it! So very soon, I will buy him one.:)




AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Comment (1)

daydream24

9:32 AM

If you're as passionate with motorcycles as your dad, you might as well get only the best parts and accessories for your ride. Hope you could post up a picture of the motorcycle you'll be buying for your dad! :)