My so called life.....

Life isn't just about existence...Its all about purpose...We are here not just for own salvation but for the benefit of everyone. Though we don't know what was exactly our individual task in this world but one thing to bear in mind before doing anything else is that we are all obliged to evangelized God's Word and teachings. Pity those people who are insane who doesn't care about life existence....

My so called life is isn't that great nor bad...I live it according to what God is offering me. I accept the opportunities which I think would be helpful for me somehow. And its not just only about opportunities but its all about task that I must have obey. Through the guidance of my parents and with the intercession of the blessed Virgin Mary I take the foot steps easily to the path I choose. I know, we all have our unique and different perceptions about life but one common goal which I believe binds us one is becoming true person as to what God wants us to be. I guess, what matters most as we all take our individual journey we should not forget the very fact that life is a constant challenge...

Have a blessed day people...c",)

Comments (0)