My stomach is Full...

Yeah!...Just a couple of hours had passed we been to Olinas Mall here in Tokyo, Japan to have a dinner at one of the famous eat all you can restaurant I forgot the name of the restaurant. Anyway, its quite expensive but the foods are really great. They got a variety of foods in which you can really choose what you wanna feel to eat. In fact, still right now my stomach is full!... I can't breath exactly because of this. Back to the restaurant, they're one of the best restaurant I have ever been here in Tokyo, Japan. 'Cause as you know, they got the best spaghetti and some other dishes which only this time I have ever tasted. Great!....I hope you guys could taste too...:(

Eventually, we been there for almost 2 and half hours just to eat...lol...Imagen that?!..lol...reason why my stomach is so full and I can't breath exactly...:(...But I love to be back in the said restaurant again one of these days..Hopefully together with my Sis, Brod-In-Law and Little Nephew...Hope you guys already eat your meals too...Happy eating!...c",)


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Comments (0)