Been to ODAIBA,Tokyo, Japan...

Yeah we been there yesterday with my SIis, Brod-In-Law and Little Smart Nephew.. Phew!... The place is really amazing! I have never been to such place like this before. I guess, Japan is totally a great place for those travelers who wanted to have a great adventure and witness the beautiful scenic views here in Tokyo, Japan.

Anyway, I never thought that this is all reality. It made me think that How did the Japanese people built those huge bridges across the city and How did they built a super huge buildings? I guess, Japanese people are just too smart! Wow!... If you happened to be at this places you'll really wish that your country will hopefully be like this! I got some pictures taken at ODAIBA ,TOKYO...



This place is really cool... How I wish that Philippines will also have a place like this.... Well, I guess, Philippines really had its own beauty which is quite different from this. Opps! Don't get me wrong if I wish that Philippines will have a place like this, what I mean is, Hope that Philippines will have a chance to showcase the hidden scenic beauties to the world...c",)

Comments (2)

Anonymous

12:56 PM

we have the same frustrations, wilson....when i was there sa Japan, I kept saying to myself....sana ganito rin sa Pinas....hehehe.

BUt I guess we have things to be proud of din instead of buildings and high tech stuff. wla pa ring tutulad sa ugaling pinoy. Be safe!!

shiera

6:56 PM

I'd like to visit Odaiba someday...