Conserve the past...

I grow up in a decent and average family. Sometimes abundance of foods, new clothes and some other material things is rare nor sometimes we don’t have nothing. That is were I came from and where I use to grow up to. We got a simple house which somehow help us to protect from any harm and danger that was possibly ’cause by any reckless people nor natural calamities. A house were I happened to build up my dreams, witness my struggles and pains and eventually a house worth dying for!

On the other hand, our house right now is quite too old in fact, it really needs a home improvements ’cause our windows and doors is been destroyed already by successive rain and besides the life span of our windows and doors at home is already arrive. Due to that, we often told my Mom and Dad that somehow we need to relocate and eventually sell our house but they won’t agree with us ’cause as they also often told us before that our house must be conserve ’cause after all it was still the witnessed of all the hardships that we been through as one whole Family. Furthermore, I somehow agree that house conservatories is indeed a great way to preserve the past. Due to that, me and my brothers and sisters are planning to renovate it somehow if we already got our own earnings to support the renovation. I guess, conservation of our house would somehow please my Mom and Dad.

Comments (0)