It's September!....

Yeah!...September is in the air.... Christmas is past approaching... Wow!... Well, don't have any plan yet on how to spend the whole month of September here in Tokyo, Japan but probably I will be staying here with my Sis and Brod-In-Law of course! And since, this might be the month for autumn here in Japan and I been waiting for it 'cause I think it might be quite interesting to see those falling leaves maybe because this is might be my first time I guess...lol...

Anyway, talking about September is the Day of Knowledge - it's the beginning of a school year. People go to school, see the friends, they missed after the long summer. Young pupils, who go to school for the first time, give flowers to their new teacher.:)... Yeah!...My Nephew will be starting to go to school next week! Quite interesting!...Take a luck on him guys!... And by the way this month also is the Birthday of my Father and my Younger Bro!...Best wishes for them!...c",)

Have a blessed day everyone!...c",)


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Comments (0)