Lets be inspired through thr message of the poem...

I just got this poem here in the net. I feature it right here in my blog since, I like the message of the poem. Hope you guys will also love this poem. Just read between the lines and have a reflection on it. Specially, this poem is merely dedicated for those womens who are looking for the perfect man of their dreams...

The Portrait

My whole life, it seems
I've spent only waiting
For the perfect man
My mind's always painting

I've searched and searched
But the end's all alike
I'll go to bed empty
Sleep alone for the night

Suddenly, my hopes grow limp
My portrait fades to bland
I realize that my search must end
There is no perfect man

But you proved me wrong
You showed me what's right
And handed back that paintbrush
To paint again tonight

But there is no need to paint
My work is nearly done
Because of him the colors returned
The light of love has won

My whole life of waiting
Has someone to end my strife
My dream has been accomplished:
The portrait came to life

- Kelsey Gauder -


Be inspired everyone!... Always give love to others and show off your feelings to those people whom you feel in-love...c",)

Comments (0)