Nephews First Day in School...

Hey!... Been to my Nephews International school this day 'cause its their First Day in Class!. Its quite amazing to know that my Little Cute Nephew can already manage himself to eat without us!...lol... I been excited to his first day in school and yet, this day has arrived already. I thank God for everything did go smoothly! Though its quite raining when we sent him to school with my Sis this day but everything is under control! So, I guess, by tomorrow I will be the only one who will gonna sent him to school since, my Sis his Mom will just stay here in the house 'cause honestly its quite tiring to sent my Nephew in school. So, probably I will be the only one to sent him to school from now on!.... c",)

I'll just update you more about him soon as I get some improvements he got from his school!... Have a great day everyone!c",)

Comments (0)