" ONLY HEART "

We were both a child
When I first knew you.
You were grade 5 then,
Were I am at grade 6.

I keep asking my friend
To help me know about your name.
He keep telling me
Knowing about it is wasn’t just a game.

I find some other way to know about it,
Though I don’t know exactly how to do it.
I keep on hoping that you’ll notice me,
But never those times you gave your attention to me.

When I was at 1st year
I started courting you.
Sending you letter,
Though you didn’t reply me too.

All I wanted that moment,
Is you notice me.
Then, here it comes,
God granted it to me.

But the sad thing about it,
Your Mom confronted my granny.
Telling her that I have to stop courting you.
Though its against my HEART but still I follow,
‘Cause I wanted her to know,
That I’m sincere about you.

Years had passed,
Still my LOVE for you is pure.
Decade had gone through,
Still your in my HEART.

Been to relationships for many times,
But never my HEART dare to forget you.
I don’t know why as it keep telling me
That it was not a lie.

I know that through that time I became so shy,
I never dare in person just to say “Hi”.
All I do is let you know what I feel,
But never I dare taking the deal.

Until such time you busted me up,
I can’t remember anymore for how many times,
But here I am again,
Begging to “WIN YOUR HEART”.
Hoping that one day,
God will permit to design your “ONLY HEART”

Dedicated to my longtime crush… Ever since way back elementary.

by: WILSTOP

Comments (0)