Where do I hang-out?

Yeah! Quite interesting topic I got! lol...Well, anyway, hanging-out is one of best things I love to do. Simply because I can be by myself nor by my friends. Its the only time I can have some pip talks with them and exchange some crazy and useful thoughts on particular things. This are those things which is unseen and touchable things. But most of it is all about life on how we dwell on every chapters in our journey.

As of now, since, I'm currently here in Japan I use to hang-out here just at Mc Donalds doing some articles to put into my blog and during weekends with my Sis, Brother-In-Law, and little smart Nephew in some part or places here in Tokyo, Japan. I'm just savoring all the days of my life here 'cause I'm not so sure anymore if I have still another chance to be here someday. But if somehow, I will be given a chance again hopefully, I could payback time to the places I have been right now.

Furthermore, have a chance to hang-out by yourself without those friends you got nor your love-ones 'cause it enables you to think about to where you came from, as to what you've gone through, to reflect on things around you and eventually, made you realized on what are your priorities in life. Have a blessed day everyone!...c",)

Comment (1)

Anonymous

6:29 PM

A very good post to read.Good Work.Keep it Up.