Wordless Wednesday....

Hi there everyone!.. Its been a quite sometime already that I been hearing about wordless Wednesday nor been excited to know about it. Just found out that this is one of a kind site that mainly offers a great exchange of pictures from all the bloggers around the globe... Here is my first entry for this blog since, obviously I just joined this community today!... Hope this picture of mine will speak for it self... as the word goes " WORDLESS WEDNESDAY "...


I take this picture way back last February 2007 at IGACOS, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao City, Philippines. Hope you guys will love this picture!.... Have a great Wordless Wednesday!...c",)


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Comments (7)

Sallie

10:20 PM

That's a great pic! I went on a mission trip to the Philippines back in 2000... Loved the people!

Anonymous

11:20 PM

Very pretty! come see mine and maybe win a prize :)

http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/curiouscat/385439

thiamhin

12:16 AM

nice scenery...

Anonymous

12:44 AM

I have seen a few scenery photos of Philippines today. And your photo is one of the best I've seen. Thank you for sharing. Have a great day! Happy WW!

Anonymous

1:04 AM

Beautiful photo! Dreamy place to be too... :-)

Welcome to WW!
Mine is up at Tricotine

Stacie

2:51 AM

Beautiful photo. Welcome to WW.

Maria

9:52 AM

wow..beautiful! nice shot! ^^<