Bad News I got...

I really feel bad today ’cause I already got the result of my application for extension visit here in Tokyo, Japan. And guess what was the result of it? Its SAYONORA, JAPAN… Means have to leave already early this week. Never in mind it appears that this will be the result. In fact, as human I did cry ’cause I really never expect this one! But I guess, God has something plans for me. I just do hope so!…. Honestly, I don’t wanna say goodbye yet! But I don’t have a choice anymore I really need to leave the country to avoid any illegal action.

SAYONORA, JAPAN…. I’ll gonna miss you! Would like to thank you for welcoming me and for letting me experience the life I have for the past 4 months I been here. I thank my Sis, Brod-In-Law, and little smart Nephew for giving me a chance to be here and eventually experience the life of Japanese people. To my Sis, I thank you for all the understandings despite the lapses I do and may you deliver your second angel normally ( I won’t be able to see him anymore…:( Too bad…:( ). To my Brod-In-Law, I thank you for loving my Sis, for being the best Dad to my Nephew, for being to best Husband to my Sis and for being the best Brod-In-Law that I’ve ever had!. No amount of words could ever explain how thankful and grateful I am that I was given a chance to land this promising country. Wishing you all the best luck through out the coming year!… c”,)

Comments (0)