Been to Yokohama, Japan...

Yeah!... We been there last weekend! Together with my Sis, Brother-In-Law and little smart Nephew. Its one of the best places I have been here in Japan. I couldn't explain nor put into words how great the place was. How I wish that my country will also have a scenic views like those I've seen. Here are some photos of me taken by my Sis using here Nikon camera.... here...



This are just of the pictures I got from the place. So what can you say about it? Isn't it great to be here? Well, I guess this place is quite amazing!... Try to visit this country soon... Have a blessed day everyone!...c",)

Comment (1)

shiera

11:35 AM

Stayed in Yokohama for 6 weeks, 6 years ago! And I really want to visit it again... indeed, that's really an amazing place... Have you gone to Torihama?