Language that I have to learn...

This is the answer of the question that I happened to answer in Blogthings.com. Pretty cool site.. Here it is..




You Should Learn Chinese



Surprised? You shouldn't be - Chinese is perfect for an ambitious person like you.

You're a natural entrepreneur, and a billion people are waiting to do business with you!


  1. In life, you most want to:
    • Take advantage of opportunities and be successful
  2. The best thing about learning a new language is...
    • Reading literature and poetry in that language
  3. On a spare weekend, you would most enjoy:
    • Spending quiet time with your family or reading
  4. What subject did you like best in school?
    • Computer science
  5. What's the best way for you to learn a language?
    • A private instructor. It's worth it if you're serious.
Would you believe that I could learn it? I guess so!... But honestly, I'm not that so interested of learning a new languages though I know this well greatly help to broaden up mind.

Comments (0)