Photo Hunter: Practical!

I never get an idea as to what would be my post for this weeks theme. Since, I got a little bet hard time time on picturing out on what would be the best photo that will describe this weeks theme. Well anyway, here is my photo hunt for this week...


" Practical Park here in Tokyo, Japan "

This picture is taken by my Sis Yen way back last July. This park is just located quite not so far from my Sis residential house. This places is simply amazing!... Have a nice day everyone!...c",)

Comments (10)

Anonymous

2:35 AM

Great (and practical) shot!

Anonymous

2:38 AM

Oh you are Yen's bro! She is a darling! Great pic you got here!

A practical park must be practical, for sure.

Anonymous

3:53 AM

what a great photo!! Have a great Saturday.

Great photo. Happy weekend!

Lisa

5:40 AM

It looks like a great place. Enjoy your weeken.d

Anonymous

8:12 AM

Great shot. Looks like a beautiful place.

Looks like a lovely park. Great choice for this week.

Andree

12:35 PM

It does look great! You have to have those green spaces in cities.

Joyismygoal

11:47 PM

pretty place, happy girl