Time for Poems...

I just got this poem in one of the website here in the net as I continue to browse useful and great informations and stuff about life realities... I feature this poem here in my blog for you to be inspired too as I am!... Here..

Moonlight Drive
by Cindy

Just after midnight
When closing my eyes
Cuddling close to you
For a moonlight drive

Iridescent moon beams
Shine on objects below
Casting shadow silhouettes
Luminescent silvery glow

Crickets sing a lullaby
That echo through the night
Gentle breeze is blowing
Everything feels so right

Stars twinkling a rhythm
In time with the radio
Just the two of us together
Enjoying nature's show

Nothing is more beautiful
Makes me feel more alive
Then cuddling up to you
For a moonlight drive

Hope you guys will be inspired to this poem too! Just read between the lines for you to appreciate the real meaning of the poem. Have a great day everyone!...c",)

Comments (0)