Unexpected Payment...

Just a couple of days, my brother refers to me the online paid survey site. I often hear already about this thing since, I was already involve in such paid surveys here in the net. So, after receiving his referral I just sign-up to give him back the referral payment to be credited to his account without knowing that I myslef will also benefit from it. I just didn't think more about it 'cause some of the paid surveys requires a minimum amount that you have to garner before you can redeem it. In fact, this paid survey referred by my Bro is just also like the paid surveys I been through before but one good thing about them is if you refer one friend and will eventually sign-up using your provided link in which your referral ID is attached will be credited to your account an amount of $1.25. Though quite too small amount but its worth it if you refer more to your friends.

In fact, I already redeem my first earning from them! It makes me laugh 'cause I just refer them using the social networking site which is commonly use by a lot of teenagers nor a lot of people nowadays even married women and mens. I garner about 43 persons who sign-up using my provided link...lol... Quite little funny but its really true guys!... I already earn from them. If you wanted to earn too just click the badge here for you to arrive to the paid surveys I'm discussing it here...

Comment (1)

Anonymous

8:47 PM

wow..nice, i will let u earn another USD1.25...by the way. how much per survey?