Weekend Snapshot Newbie...

This is my first post for this mimi since, I just joined this weekend. Hope you guys will also welcome me here... Anyway, here in my photo for this weeks Weekend Snapshot...



" PANCIT "


" LUMPAI SHANGHAI "

I cook this one as for our dinner dish. Its a " PANCIT" and " Lumpia Shai " one of the favaorite dish of Filipinos. Thanks to my Mom and Granny for being my mentor in cooking. hope you guys will love to eat this one too!... For recipe just ask me... Have a nice weekend everyone!...c",)

Comments (13)

SandyCarlson

11:24 PM

How delicious that looks. Makes my peanut butter sandwich look very lame. Great photo.

God bless.

Emmyrose

11:48 PM

Welcome to WS :)
Looks delicious..

Mine's up Here:
http://emmyrose1028.blogspot.com/2007/10/weekend-snapshot-7.html

Have a nice week ahead!

Raquel

12:06 AM

Welcome to WS!

Nice photo, lumpia shanghai looks yummy too.

Mine is up at Photographic Memories.

Carver

10:32 AM

That looks wonderful. I hope you will enjoy WS as much as I do.

HartofDixie

11:50 AM

I am drooling!
Thanks for sharing and welcome to WS.

Anonymous

12:21 PM

very yummy! Cool pic you got here!

**"Liza"**

12:30 PM

Seriously im gonna be fat sooner or later.this is the 3rd place I stop by I see yummy food..hehehehe..happy week to you!!

Anonymous

12:08 AM

another food trip weekend! yum my favorites!

Anonymous

12:10 AM

i love this perfect combination!

Anonymous

12:11 AM

wow! great yummy food shots!

Anonymous

1:06 AM

WOW!!! Some more food! It seems like this weekend was delicious to many of weekend snapshoter... I feel off topic with my entry about being healthy... LOL

This food seems to be delicious! :-)

Mommy Lutchi

2:00 AM

gosh, this food makes me more hungry.

Mine is up at
Lutchi's World Hope you can visit me too.

Anonymous

7:51 AM

Looks delicious! Thanks for sharing and Welcome to WS!

Mine is up too!