Weekend Snapshot Two...

Its weekend already!.... Hope you guys did enjoy your weekend holiday with your beloved family, friends, and loved-ones. May you have all the happiness you deserve. Anyway, here is my second week entry for this mimi... Hope this one is cool!... Here...


This is one of the best Burger I have ever taste here in Tokyo, Japan. Its one of the burgers I've eaten at one of the Hawaiian Restaurant in Odaiba, Tokyo, Japan. This was taken a month ago. Don't have a latest photo since, never been to other place this week 'cause the weather here is quite so cold already.... Maybe I guess next weekend!...:) Have a very cool weekend everyone!..c",)

Comments (16)

Carver

11:14 PM

That looks delicious. Good shot and happy week.

Anonymous

11:38 PM

that looks positively delicious!!!
happy WS

SandyCarlson

12:24 AM

What a beautiful presentation, too! Yum.

nice shot! it looks tempting! :) Happy week!

Jean Chia

Liz

1:46 AM

Mmmmm... looks so yummy. Happy Monday!

Anonymous

3:34 AM

drolling!

and more yummiesr the way you capture it lol!

Joyismygoal

1:03 PM

Yumm can't eat like that anymore

Joyismygoal

1:11 PM

looks so tasty

Lynn

2:55 PM

Looking at your picture, I guess the burger's really yummy.

Anonymous

6:58 PM

nice shot and yummy too.

*starting next week we will feature in random two weekenders.

stay tune!

Anonymous

7:33 PM

oh man! now I'm craving for burger (^-^)

nice capture, mouth watering!
happy week!

Anonymous

10:11 PM

That definitely looks like a very meaty and yummy meal. "Burp!" Oh,pardon me, :D

Have a great weekend!

SabineM

11:50 PM

wow, maybe I should note down the place for the best burger in Tokyo! Will be visiting Tokyo and Kyoto (for my first time in Japan) in December. Though I am not sure if I want to eat Burgers....was more looking to experience the Japanese culture!
Lovely shot!

BeeKeeper

6:49 AM

Yum! That's a lot to eat! it does look delicious, though. Great job!

http://celtic-sister.squarespace.com/

**"Liza"**

10:12 AM

Im sure ita taste good as how it looks!!"drool"..great week day!

christine

11:42 AM

That looks yummy! How lucky you are to live in the land of sushi! :D