Wordless Wednesday!...

I almost forgot to post my Wordless Wednesday entry!...Pheew... I'm a bet quite busy since, I'll be leaving Tokyo, Japan already by tomorrow morning. So, hope you guys will wish me a happy, safe and sound flight back to my native country Philippines. Anyway, here is my Wordless Wednesday photo for this week...


" Happy Halloween Everyone!..."

I took this picture just this day at my Nephews school since, they got a Halloween party. Quite enjoyable though honestly, I feel bored since, I couldn't relate with them but of course I'm happy! Specially, I witness the Halloween party of my little smart Nephew. Have a happy Halloween everyone!... c",)

Comments (3)

Anonymous

10:37 PM

Very nice picture you have here - Hapy WW! Wish you a nice Halloween :)

Diana

11:27 AM

Have a safe trip! Happy Halloween and Happy WW!

Yuko Nagai

12:33 PM

hope you had fun halloween day, and now in warm, tropical (isn't it so??) homeland of yours--- ;^J y