Been planning to stay at Iligan...

Yeah!... I been planning to stay at Iligan City, Philippines for a couple of days nor months I guess. Since, my Mom is leaving the country as soon as possible this month to Japan to accompany my preggy Sis. So, I guess, I might be staying their since no one will look after my Sisters aside from my Dad whose always at work too. Since, I'm the only available one who could manage my Sisters besides I also wanted to stay there for some particular reasons.

As of now, still here in Davao to fixed things up and got a lot of things to do before I left hear sometime this month. But I'll keep coming back here for some things but I seldom do it I guess since, the fare is obviously expensive. So, wish me luck guys on my next journey!...Have a great day everyone!...Be safe...c",)

Comments (0)