Been planning to study MS IT..

I been planning to study Master of Science in Information Technology 'cause ever since when I graduated college I wanted to hone my skills in Web Designing as for future career. In fact, I already consulted to the top schools here in our place who are offering this Graduate Study. But honestly, I was getting confusions about it if I will pursue it or not due to some particular reasons. As of now, I'm just thinking to take some units of it and might be taking a unit too of Auto Cad. Hopefully, I can pursue one of this plans I have besides, this is for the benefit of my future career.

Hopefully, God will show me the right path that I will take for me to have a guide as to were I must be!... Wish me luck guys!... Have a great day everyone!...c",)

Comments (0)