Been Tagged!

Yeah!... Been Tag by Julie. Thanks Julie for the tag really appreciate it!. Anyway, I merely response to tag thing but I found this one interesting!. Here...

Here is the rules:
  • Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
  • Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
  • Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
  • Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 random / weird things about me:
  1. I closed my eyes when I use to brush my Teeth... funny but its really true don't know why?...
  2. I often talk to my self even if theres no somebody listening to me. Opps! I know what you think about me! I'm not crazy. Its just my habit but I'm minimizing it now 'cause even I myself I don't like it though!
  3. Love to paint in fact, I know how to paint but I don't usually paint. Wondering?...lol...
  4. Love to combined mixed coffee on my rice... I often do it until right now!
  5. Love to sing even if I don't know how to sing.
  6. I keep recognizing my self if I used to cooked yummy delicacies... Theres nobody who will recognized my cooks but I myself only...lol..
  7. I keep smiling if I use to see my face on the mirror...lol... That' it!...
Now I'm tagging: Kenneth , BaliDreamHome , Hao Hao , Calvyn , Reigh , Malaya , Tere77 ... Have a great day on your tags guys!...c",)

Comments (2)

Anonymous

9:51 PM

wow..i have been tag again...thank yo~

ArchDyeu

9:54 PM

"I often talk to my self even if theres no somebody listening to me. Opps! I know what you think about me! I'm not crazy. Its just my habit but I'm minimizing it now 'cause even I myself I don't like it though!"

Dont worry about it, i do it too, even with ppl around and they go "huh, you talkin to me?". Hahaha........