Been to Wind and Wave this day...

Yeah!... Been to my previous job office just to have some chats with those people I been working with for a couple of months. I honestly, miss them all.. Their companion, their talks, their laughters and some other things we usually do during the time I been working there. Though honestly, the compensation is quite so low but still the work is so enjoyable. Reason why some of my previous co-workers will just stay at Wind and Wave due to amazing company of those amazing people.

Eventually, I was not informed already that some the company's workers whom I been working with before is already not part of Wind and Wave. I keep asking them but no one will tell me why. But I guess, theres really a reason behind about it. Whatever it is its none of my business anymore. I was just a bet shock 'cause I never think that it will just happened in a short period of time and that was actually during my stay at Tokyo, Japan... I wish you all the luck guys!... Have a great day everyone!...c",)

Comments (0)