Continue to dream...

One great thing about life is you can reminisce all what had happened to you in the past and what have you become right now! Its really cool to differentiate life from past to present 'cause it enables you to better make your self the way you wanted to be. In fact, I myself is really thankful that what I had experience taught me to be the person that I want. Though I don't have everything yet but still thankful 'cause I made my first step to surpassed my schooling. Way back high school days, there are times in my life that I often ask my self what was the person I wanted to be in the future? It made me think more and more and the more I ask my self the more I can't find the answer! So, I just let God to decide and show me the way to where I am capable of. I've realized that to plan for yourself is really good but there are times that if we always plan to where and what we want life will just turn to boredom. Why won't you try to stop planning and take the risk...come what may...fight for what it will be...I guess, life would be more challenging if sometimes you adopt that way...Remember, Life is like a game in which you are task to play and win. But if you loss then don't stop right there..Just continue fighting and learn from it. I'm pretty sure your in the right road to fulfillments....

Comment (1)

Anonymous

12:31 AM

WOW!!! So I was doing something right!! I just go with the flow.. Now I have to take a lil more risk, and I just maybe a little bit of a More Happy Person.. I am really Digging your blogs...

Ne~