Eternity..

I found a great poems here in the net... Hope you guys will take a read on it. Just kindly read between the lines and I'm pretty much sure you'll really get inspired on it. Here...

Eternity

He could remember the moment,
He had never felt so nervous,
As the pianist delicately ran his fingers along the piano,
His eyes followed down the lush red carpet,
He could see the veil slowly falling upon her face,
She looked so beautiful even angelic,
Heart quickening in pace,
He met her gaze,
Her warm brown eyes glowed in the candle light,
He had seen her face in so many ways except on this night,
Feeling euphoric knowing that she was his,
That he was hers,
His eyes were misty as if strayed into a dream,
Words were spoken ‘till death do you part’,
As he watched her mouth whisper ‘I do.’
It was over in a moment but they were bound for eternity,
As he slowly kissed her gentle lips,
He knew this was it.

- Isabel Baranowski -


Reflect on it as you continue to travel along your life's journey!...Have a great day everyone!...c",)

Comments (2)

Anonymous

12:26 AM

Hey There! I found you from SarcasticMom's blog And so I came to read your blog.. I love this poem! and I am loving readying your blog I will most def Frequent this..

Ne~

Anonymous

11:29 PM

Hi my name is Isabel and I just wanted to say thankyou for posting up my poem :) I really appreciate it.