Got an email from one of the bloggers...

Yeah!... Just this morning I receive an email from one of my blogger friends whom I just met in one of the communities here in the net. She was asking some inputs about Tokyo, Japan. I was a bet surprised about it 'cause I never been good about giving tips to those people who opted to visit the place of Japan. But one good thing is she was interested to know on what are the great places to visit with in Tokyo, Japan. So, I just share it with her the places I have been to Tokyo, Japan for a couple of months. Giving her some great places that she must have to visit with like Tokyo Dome, Yokohama, Japan, Metropolitan Government Building, Lalaport Mall, Olinas Mall and some great scenic views that she can only found in Tokyo, Japan. Aside from that, I made her aware that Japanese people is one of the best example of a Nationalistic people and just few of them who can understand English language. So, I let her buy her own book of Japanese language as her guide.

Eventually, I often share it with her that life in Tokyo, Japan is quite different on the life she has right now. In fact, I told her that she'll really have a great time in Tokyo, Japan all she have to do is just keep roaming around those amazing places in Tokyo. Have a good luck on your journey to Japan Sabine. God Bless!

Comments (0)