Photo Hunt: Red stuff toys...

Have nice day everyone! Hope you guys will definitely have a great day today! And may you have a blessed more days to come. Anyway, just recently I choose to be out with my Brother to be at the mall 'cause honestly I really got bored right here in the net. I just do the same stuff almost everyday!... We watched a Filipino movie which entitled " PASUKOB " don't know exactly what was the English term of pasukob. But the movie is about family, laughters, serious problems that most people is encountering it. It was really funny though! But honestly, I was a bit disappointed by the movie 'cause my expectations was not being satisfied by the said film 'cause I thought I might see crazy funny things on it. Though there is but it didn't actually persuaded me to laugh more. Well, still enjoy the movie though!

I got some photos here that I took it before we watch a movie here...



I took this pictures at one of the mall here in Davao City, Philippines. Isn't that a great gifts for your friends nor loved-ones? Remember Its almost time to give a gift again! So be prepared!... Have a nice everyone!...c",)

Comments (17)

Anonymous

5:08 AM

great shots! Loved the little cute raindeers. mine is up at http://mlizcochico.com

Liz

5:09 AM

Those stuffed toys are very cute. Thanks for sharing. Happy hunting!

Heather

6:17 AM

Those are too cute!

tis the season

Vic

6:32 AM

The shot of the reindeer is pretty cool - well framed.

Cheers and have a good weekend!
Vic

Anonymous

6:36 AM

All great photos! I have over spent on gifts as it is. Christmas season is all too stressful anymore. Have a good weekend.

Natalie

6:39 AM

Merry Christmas!

My photo hunt pictures are up now too! :)

Liz Hinds

6:42 AM

Red nose reindeer - of course!!

Happy December!

ellen b.

6:56 AM

Oh these photos make me smile! happy hunting...

those are so cute. :)
happy weekend.

Hootin Anni

7:44 AM

Yes....I'll take one of those, and two of those....how much?

Momgen

8:01 AM

wow can i have one? mine is here

http://happymomiam.blogspot.com/2007/11/photo-hunters-red.html

Lynn

11:06 AM

These are great gifts especially for your godchildren. :)

CUTE!!
My Red!

ipanema

6:23 PM

these are cute!

happy holidays! :)

Anna

8:52 PM

great photos, thanks for sharing them

Mine is up too:
Every Beat Of My Heart

Funny shots, have a good weekend!