Life must go on...

Yeah!....After almost 3 years relationship with my college girlfriend I already decided to talk to her formally that we have to end up our relationship though we been broke up already way back 2 months ago as she do but I just confronted her to have a break up formally ’cause what I wanted is a formal one in which we both benefit on it. I mean I wanted to separate our ways with pleasures in our heart and eventually we can be still friends after all we been through. Though I’m not closing my door for her for future plans but that would certainly happened if we are meant to be.

Right now, I just wanted to fucos my mind on my freelance career and my future job. But if theres someone who’ll gonna caught up my heart I won’t hesitate to accept the chance ’cause I know I’ll gonna be happy for that!. But of course I do hope and wish too that my ex-girlfriend could find here destiny somehow. Hopefully, both our plans will be granted by HIM as we both travel in our separate ways. Hope you guys will realized that not all the chances in life will be yours. Theres certain time and place for everything.

Comments (0)