Photo Hunt: Classic..

Mine is up now too!... I got hard time searching a photo for this weeks theme but thanks God I got some to put right here... here is my photo for this weeks theme " Classic " ... Hope you guys will find this photo a classic one...


" Classic Speed Boat "

This one of the classic speed boat of Wind and Wave Davao. A first company I been working with way back before. This speed boat is living for about 12 years ago already. Hope this one suits for this weeks theme... Have anice day everyone!....c",)


Comments (19)

Anonymous

2:58 AM

Nice pic Tito!:) Enjoy your time there! Al miss you already :D

Liz

3:01 AM

Yes, it is classic. Well done :) Happy weekend. Btw, mine is up too.

Anonymous

3:18 AM

beautiful! great shot for today.

Anonymous

3:44 AM

Very classic. :)

Anonymous

3:50 AM

Good choice!! I love the color of the water.

Happy Weekend.

Carver

4:13 AM

This is a classic shot and the water is dazzling. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous

4:33 AM

The water is so beautiful. Happy hunting...

Very cool and classic boat. I'd love to be out on it today.

Nice take on this week's theme. Have a great weekend

Ach, how beautiful - wish I was there for a swim...

wow nice place...

Lori

10:46 AM

Great classic. The water is so beautifully blue.

Anonymous

11:12 AM

I wouldn't mind a swim, either!
Great take on the theme!!

Lynn

4:08 PM

I took note of the open sea. The color's great and a dive or two seems great!

**"Liza"**

12:05 AM

Yeap thats classic alright!ohh the water is so inviting, its calling my name come take a splash!great one! ;)

Wonderful photo! That water looks beautiful. :) Nice photo of a classic speed boat. :)

My classic photo.

Anonymous

8:49 AM

The see looks gorgeous. Great classic photo.

ipanema

8:18 PM

that's a classic one indeed. great colours...great shot!

akina camera mo! :)


Happy Sunday! :)

Anonymous

3:04 AM

What a beautiful shot. Was it taken from a plane? Did a good job, and have a god week.