Photo Hunt: Flexible...

Oh!... Its Photo Hunter already!.... I was wondering lately on what would be my entry for this weeks theme " Flexible :. I keep on browsing the net on what are the possible photo for this. I merely found out that this was about flexibility of the particular object nor even those flexible body language that could be able to adjust right directly... Here is my photo for this weeks theme " Flexible "...

" Flexible Wet Suit "

I took this picture just yesterday at Wind and Wave Davao. My previous job as a Marketings Associate. I guess, wet suit is a flexible one simply because this one of the most important things if you wanted to have a dive. Besides wet suit will give you the flexibility you want under water. Thats it!... Have a great day everyone!....c",)

Comments (11)

Liz

2:58 AM

Great entry for flexible. Mine is up, too. See yah :)

SpockTeam08

7:03 AM

Wilson,
Please have someone edit your posts in the future. Your grasp of grammar for the English language is terrible, making whatever you write difficult to read. While I'm fully aware that English is not your primary language my suggestion is that you write your blog in Japanese or something other than English.

Anonymous

12:44 PM

what a wonderful take on this weeks theme!!

I'd love to have a wet suit like that! I've only been snorkeling but would love to do more. Yes, it does require some flexibility but I am a water baby and can do things there that I can't on land!!!
~~~Blessings~~~

A cool shot and surely flexible.

Le laquet

11:59 PM

Nice pic - I found flexible such a hard theme ... well done for thinking out of the box :o)
Thanks for visiting!

**"Liza"**

12:04 AM

Nice Idea for this week theme!Happy HUNT!

Tara

12:22 AM

Nice choice! Mom used to teach SCUBA diving, so she knows how flexible those suits need to be!

Thanks for visiting my bloggie.

Tara

Valarie

10:10 AM

Great choice. Very flexible. My photo is up if you want to check it out!

Great photo!

Maggie

1:50 PM

great example!