Photo Hunt: I Love...

What a great theme!... This is simply amazing!... This is one of the most fantastic theme I have ever joined of! Asking why? Simply because this allows me to express my my mind to all the things I love even those crazy little things I got!....


I Love to watch movies...
Though I couldn't watch those latest movies on time...
I Love to listen music...
Especially those love songs....
I Love to eat burgers...
Especially those burgers in Japan (Lotteria)
I Love to roam Tokyo, Japan...
Though I'm currently here in Philippines right now!...
I Love to cook...
I opted to study culinary arts...
I Love to be free...
'Cause I can do what ever I want!...
I Love to do some stuff here in the net...
Though there are times I get bored....
I Love to do everything....
Everything that makes me satisfied!...c",)

I got a lot of thing that I love but I guess this one suits for this weeks theme!... Have a great day everyone!...c",)



Comments (21)

Anonymous

10:35 AM

wonderful take on this weeks theme!1

Anonymous

10:43 AM

Yes, we love many things in our life. Thanks for sharing yours.

I'm a new hunter and mine is up for the first time. Do come and share. Have a great weekend!

Liz

3:06 PM

Great choices! Happy weekend.

Liz

3:11 PM

Nice take on the theme. Happy weekend!

Lynn

3:14 PM

Same here, I love movies but I am able to watch mostly on DVD and after some weeks the movie is shown.

Liz

3:47 PM

Great choices! Happy weekend!

theblogger

3:52 PM

Hi! Why is it that I can't see you photos on your blogs? But you have nice inputs!

A great selection of loves Wilson. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous

6:27 PM

You didn't put the picture?
You can see my post at http://www.lifelongsharing.com/index.php/2007/11/17/photo-hunter-i-love/
Thanks~

Anonymous

7:05 PM

Lots of great loves!

Happy Weekend.

Wonderful list of things you love! Great post for this week's Hunt. :)

Here's what I Love.

Carver

9:00 PM

Great post for the theme. Hope you have a pleasant weekend.

Andree

9:32 PM

great list!

Susan Demeter

10:41 PM

Wonderful choice for the theme, and thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

maryt/theteach

11:09 PM

Wilson, I love to be free, too. That way you can do anything you want...How the h--- can you get board on the 'net? Ha!

Happy Phto Hunting Day!

Mommy Lutchi

11:28 PM

thanks for sharing what you love most...and for the visit and comment too. TC

Anonymous

1:02 AM

Hey Wilson, all great things to love! Hard to imagine going through life with nothing to love. Have a great weekend.

Liz

1:29 AM

Great choices! Thanks for dropping by. HAppy Sunday!

Oh! This entry is special. but I still love photos! hehe...

You do love a lot of things! We all do! Thanks for your visit! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous

1:20 AM

What a great set of things that you love. Sara from farmingfriends