Weekend Snapshot...

Have you guys got your entries already? Well, I guess, your too eager too to post your entries for this week and I bet you also got a great photo shots that you've taken. Well anyway, I wasn't able to be out this week so I prefer to look for some great photos I taken before and here it is...


" Great Diving Experience with Wind and Wave Davao"

This was during the dive session of divers who avail the organized dive at Wind and Wave Davao. So, if you guys find diving as one of the great adventure to took off then I bet you have to take your first diving lessons with Wind and Wave Davao. They got all the best facilities and great dive guides that will be with you through out your dive. Grab the chance now to dive with Wind and Wave Davao.

Comments (17)

MaR

1:44 AM

It looks like lots of fun but I'd rather stay on the surface :)
Great shot! Happy ws!

SandyCarlson

1:47 AM

What fun! You are brave.

Liz

1:57 AM

Looks really fun! Happy Monday ;)

Anonymous

1:58 AM

I've tried snorkling and it was great, I don't think I have the courage to try scuba diving. You are really brave as Sandy says.

http://mlizcochico.com

Carver

2:27 AM

Beautiful shot. Looks like so much fun in that crystal clear water. Have a great week.

Gellianne

7:58 AM

Hi!Diving is really fun! Too bad I do not know how to! Great day!

Natalie

9:16 AM

Very pretty!

My Weekend Snapshot is up now too! :)

HartofDixie

11:30 AM

Water sports seems like a lot of fun! Would be nice to learn that.

Anonymous

6:28 PM

that's fun and exciting.

mousey

Lynn

11:05 PM

Diving seem to be really exciting. But I'm doing okay with snorkeling. :D

awesome! I have not been to Davao. I wish I could next year = )
Have a great week!

KW

12:35 AM

Yes, it looks like loads of fun but I'm not going in! Have a great week. Here's a link to mine http://katskrackerbox.wordpress.com/2007/12/10/weekend-snapshot-9-santa-spotted/

Anna

7:46 AM

beautiful very nice, you are so brave. I sure can't do that hehehehhe.
Mine is up too:
Every Beat Of My Heart

**"Liza"**

10:51 AM

my my.. the water is so clear and inviting, you did a great job taking this photo.. I feel like I wanna jump in too..;)

Alix

10:55 PM

Lovely photo this reminds me of some great holidays

carmilevy

11:58 PM

This is a stunning shot - great composition and color. I hope you dive into your archives more often!

Hope you have a wonderful WW. I've posted my contribution here and hope you drop by for a look around:

http://writteninc.blogspot.com/2007/12/wordless-wednesday-push-envelope.html

All the best...

Carmi

Sharon

8:17 AM

Looks like fun, beautiful color!